Candidate of Science
Langauge of instruction
Need to learn Russian?
Bachelor programmes: 4-5 years
Specialist programmes: 5-6 years
Master programmes: 2 years
Post-graduate school: 4 years
Proof of previous education level
Entrance examinations (or their equivalent)
Winter examination session: 10-25 January
2nd semester: 01 February - 30 May
Summer examination session: 01-30 June
Link to online application form will be available on our site since 1 March, 2022.
March 1 – July 11 or
September 30 (self-funded students only)
Take entrance examinations
Official list of entrance examinations. Examinations are held online on the MOODLE platform. You will get a link via e-mail.
• 04-15 April 2022
• 01-15 June 2022
• 12-30 July 2022
• August and September (self-funded students only)
Collect and submit the required documents
Send us the scans of teh following documents before July 11:
• Certificate of secondary education or a degree diploma
• Notarized translations of your previous education document and passport
• Portfolio (including certificates and diplomas for participation in UdSU events and Olympiads)
• Budget places: conditional* acceptance starting from April 29
• Final acceptance not later than 09 August 2022
• Self-funded students only: until the end of September
*on condition of providing complete set of application documents not later than August 3!
The official Order for Admission will be published on this site after August 09.
Come to Russia
The academic year in Russia starts on 1 September. Plan your arrival in Izhevsk by the end of August.
Study very carefully the current migration regulations for entering the Russian Federation.
We will send you a checklist of important things to do upon arrival in Izhevsk.